The Amusement Park 'Zieleniewo' is located in Zieleniewo near Kołobrzeg. The main car park is located at 68 Szczecińska Street, and an additional one at 9 Wycieczkowa Street. You get there by bus from the train station.
The Amusement Park 'Zieleniewo''s offer includes:
* The Lunapark (a funfair) - including a rifle range, a trampoline, a pile of logs formed in a high climbing wall.
* The Mini Zoo (including peacocks, camels, ostriches, emu, monkeys and others), the opportunity of camel-, horse- and pony-riding.
* The Indian village - the possibility to shoot with a bow, to dance along with the Indians, taste the delicacies straight from the wigwam.
* The Western City (a cowboy Wild West-like street) - gunslingers duels, bank robberies and many other attractions take place there.
* The Horse stables - horse riding lessons (the opportunity to ride a pony for children), field trips and trips to the sea, equestrian contests, hippo therapy.
* The Moto Park - the opportunity to ride a quad, military engine and tractor. For the little ones there is the opportunity to ride the train straight from the Wild West.
The amusement park organises programs for groups, events for companies including accommodation, and others. The price list is available on the website.